- Holistic Acupuncture Clinic
2017 East 7th StBetween Pecan Pointe shopping center and the Unique Boutique, across the street from Salon Rafaels. Parking in front or behind.
Charlotte, NC 28204704-942-5300
- Mon8am - 6pmWed8am - 6pmFri8am - 4pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Change your diet, change your blood •
- • Balance Your Sleep Cycle •
- • Foods for the Winter Season •
Tag Archives: tai chi
Acupuncture is one of three branches of ancient traditional medicine. The other two are herbal medicine and the practice of a physical and mental discipline called Qi Gong. The main objective of each branch is to bring about a harmonious flow of Chi.
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.